Features of the New McAuliffe Branch Library
With your help we can provide Framingham with a new branch that has:
- A larger children’s room—Children need shelves they can reach, a story area, and chairs for curling up and reading.
- A larger young adult room with computers.
- Meeting and programming space for 50.
- 3 quiet tutoring and study rooms.
- 54 seats, many in quiet reading areas.
- 15 PCs connected to the Internet, plus Wi-Fi and outlets for laptops.
- An accessible entrance, plus accessible aisles, restrooms, and parking.
- Onsite parking for 55 vehicles.
And, the design is flexible so that the interior can be reconfigured as the Library adds new technology and as Library use changes.
Naming opportunities are still available – click on the attachment below to see how your donation can provide a lasting legacy for you, your family, or business at the new McAuliffe Branch.
Download Plan and Naming Opportunities (preliminary design)